Monday, February 29, 2016

Skater Sassy Girl Card

Here's a card I made featuring Skater Sassy from Sassy Studio Design Flashback Friday given out as a freebie last February 12, 2016.
Loving graffiti arts, so here's another one I think would be perfect for Skater Sassy.
The inside of the card is a blank brick wall with cream paint splatter so I can do my own handwriting messages on the walls. Let's just hope I won't be charged with vandalism. lol.
Images used:

Brick Wall        :  Far Far Hills Brick Walls
Concrete Floor :   Creative Market Concrete Textures (previously free if you subscribe)
Cream Splatter Paint : Jiovanna's Creations Vintage Blog Train
Blue Splatter Paint    : My Memories School Daze (Carena)  sorry can't find exact link

Fonts used:
"You're one"    :  AZ Fonts CK Paintbrush   
" Hot Chick"    :  Dafont Stamp Act
"Live What You Love"  :  ScrapNFonts DB Yolo previously free is you subscribe
Heart Dingbat                 :  FontSpace 2 Peas GGs Love Me



No comments:

Post a Comment