Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sassy Studio Design DTBST # 322

It's Dare to Be Sassy Thursday again and the challenge is - Your Choice.
So for this fun challenge, I'm using Pin-up Photographer Portrait image and I made a card where you could insert a photo inside. With all this hype on selfies and taking photos with just your cellphone, this project would surely be great to give to your special someone, best friend and even your favorite relative.
So here it is:
I made a photo frame with plastic window where you can insert a photo of your choice. The frame is adhered with double sided foam tape on all 3 sides except the top part where the photo will be inserted.

I inserted a photo of my bff cousin and surprise her with this card on her birthday this March. 





2 comments:

  1. Great card! So creative to leave an area to add a photo! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs!

    ReplyDelete