Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Easter Tri-Fold Card

It's Sassy Studio Design April FB Progressive Challenge time! For this month another Sassy Studio Design's lovely image is given as freebie - Easter Bunny Honey.
I thought of making a tri-fold card for my project.
Do you think it's a lovely idea of Bunny Honey hopping until she catches the cute Bunny with the eggs? I drew some broken lines for the hopping trail. The happy bunny is a freebie from Cuddly Buddly. I glued some white flocking powder on the tail for a more fluffy look.
Here's the brand of the flocking powder I used:
The watercolor background (love watercolors!) using only 40% opacity is a previous freebie from Creative Market. The flowers I used were also previous daily freebies from Miss Kate. By subscribing to newsletter on both websites will give you links to great freebies. Here are links for the different flowers I used: Wildflowers, Tulips and Spring Tulips. 
The alpha is a freebie from Miggins Does Scrapville and you can still download it here.

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment